DELIVERY COSTS AND TIMES
***As Langknitt does not offer an active online purchasing system at this stage, all Delivery Costs and Times relating to online purchasing is not relevant at this stage. ***
Postage and Handling for orders being sent within Australia and Overseas are charged as per Australia Post Rates.
1. Parcels within Australia should be delivered in approximately 5-10 business days, unless being sent to a remote island, or remote parts of Australia such as NT. Parcels to WA can take between 10-15 business days to be delivered.
2. Langknitt is not delivering Internationally at the moment
3. Australian customers have their parcels sent via Registered Post (or Express Post upon request).
4. All parcels must be signed for upon arrival. A work address may be best if you are not at home during the day.
5. If you are not home to sign for the parcel, you should be carded by the postal service delivering the parcel (Aust Post within Australia), and the parcel will be sent to the local post office to await your collection.
6. If you have not been carded, and have not received your parcel in due time, you can find your tracking number by logging in and checking your Order Details on the Account page.
***AS LANGKNITT DOES NOT DELIVER INTERNATIONALLY AT THE MOMENT, CUSTOM CHARGES ARE NOT RELEVANT.***
Langknitt Online recommends that all International customers purchasing from the Langknitt website check the Customs Charges and Terms and Conditions at the local Customs office within their country before making a Langknitt Online purchase. Customs charges may apply to some International orders depending on the weight and/or value of the parcel. As each country has different charges and policies we are unable to provide more detailed information on this. Langknitt Online does not charge International customers with Australian tax amounts per garment. As the parcel is leaving Australia, International customers are not required to pay Australian TAXES on the goods. For example, if there is a garment available on the Langknitt website for $15AUD, it will be approximately $13.64AUD for an international customer, and this is generated automatically in the shopping cart. Langknitt will not be held responsible for any parcels that customers have refused to pay the Customs charges on in that country.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PARCEL?
All orders made on the Langknitt Online website are sent with a registered mail type. Each parcel has a tracking number and this is emailed and/or SMS to the customer once the parcel is dispatched.
For Australian customers having parcels sent within the country, parcels are sent as Registered Post- EParcel and usually start with 8NL. These parcels can be tracked at http://auspost.com.au/track/.
Customers that have made a request to have their parcels sent via Express Post will have a tracking number that usually starts with MN, SN or PN, or a 12 digit number starting with 1 or 2. These parcels can also be tracked through the above website. Express Post parcels are not scanned until the parcel reaches the destination and can not be traced as well as EParcels. To request for your parcel to be sent via Express Post, you can do this by filling in EXPRESS POST in the Special Instructions box at the checkout. This is no extra charge, but is only available to Australian customers.